- Personal Injury
Diana Zeesman is a founding partner of Accident Fighters, APC. Mrs. Zeesman handles all matters of personal injury law.
Mrs. Zeesman received her Juris Doctor degree from the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law. While in law school Mrs. Zeesman participated in an externship at the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation in the Keyhea department. She also participated in an internship at the Human Rights/Fair Housing Commission of Sacramento County as an advisor and mediator. Mrs. Zeesman attended a study abroad program in Salzburg, Austria, taught by United States Supreme Court Justice Anthony M. Kennedy. Mrs. Zeesman went on to obtain a Trial Advocacy certificate and graduated on the Dean's List. Both Mr. and Mrs. Zeesman are alumni of the CAALA (Consumer Attorney Association of Los Angeles) Plaintiff's Trial Academy and have been published in the California Lawyer's Association's publication - The Practitioner.
Mrs. Zeesman graduated cum laude from University of Colorado Denver with Bachelor of Science degrees in Marketing and in Management. Mrs. Zeesman is admitted to practice law in the State of California, the State of Colorado, the State of Arizona and the U.S. District Court in the District of Arizona.
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, Extern
- Honors: Human Rights/Fair Housing Commission of Sacramento County, Intern
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Trial Advocacy
- University of Colorado Denver
- Bachelor of Science
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Marketing
- Major: Management
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona
Current Employment Position
- Founding partner
Pro Bono Activites
- CAALA (Consumer Attorney Association of Los Angeles) Plaintiff's Trial Academy, Alumni
- Super Lawyers 2020
- "Top 40 Under 40" Trial Attorney award winner in 2019, 2020, 2021